I recently checked in with Team Christina’s Moses Stone to get the dish on his new EP Warrior and his many other projects. Head on over to Examiner to find out the cool thing Moses is doing to get in touch with his fans and how far he’s branched out since The Voice.
Here are the latest headlines you may have missed:
- Who are The Voice’s best celebrity advisors?
- Nate Ruess joins The Voice as knockout rounds advisor
- Interview: Season 8 artist Caitlin Caporale
- Interview: Season 8 artist Brian Johnson
- Season 2’s Adanna Duru advances on American Idol
- Maroon 5’s heartwarming act for a young fan
- Maroon 5’s most memorable performances
- Meghan Trainor could have auditioned for The Voice?
- Interview: Season 8 artist Barry Minniefield
- Interview: Season 8 artist Bren’nae DeBarge
- 5 things you didn’t know about Maroon 5
Since tonight is The Voice‘s yearly clip show, I thought I’d tide over you fans by giving you the first update on other things going on outside the show’s broadcast. I’ll be posting these each week on Wednesdays as long as there are new stories to be had. Here’s what’s happened in March so far.
- Vicci Martinez releases her new single “Bad News Breaker.”
- Matt McAndrew lands a record deal.
- Interview with season 8 singer Joshua Davis.
- Interview with season 8 singer Meghan Linsey.
- Interview with season 8 singers Sarah Potenza and Lowell Oakley.
- Gwen Sebastian releases her new single.
- Casey Weston releases her new album.
- and of course, Adam Levine’s blind audition.
As I do every season, I kick off my coverage of a new cycle of The Voice by making sure that you’ve seen all my artist updates that have been posted during the off-season. Here’s what you may have missed.
- Tony Lucca releases his new album.
- Kat Robichaud releases her first album with new band The Darling Misfits.
- Juliet Simms releases her new EP.
- Sylvia Yacoub releases her new EP.
- Angie Johnson releases her new single.
- Terry McDermott and his band Lotus Crush release their new single.
- Karla Davis releases her new single and tries out for American Idol.
- Chris Mann releases his new single.
- Blessing Offor releases his new single and later album.
- Vedo releases his new single.
Season eight of The Voice starts tonight at 8 PM ET/PT on NBC – to keep up through the season, check this site each week. You can also follow me on Twitter (@bigredchairs).
Today is release day for Tony Lucca’s new album, so naturally I sat down with him to discuss Tony Lucca and the journey to getting it made. Head on over to Examiner to read the fresh interview and please go and downoad his new record today. You can also check out my review of the record.
It is also release day for the new album from Kat Robichaud and her band the Darling Misfits, and I will have an interview with Kat later this week.
I had the opportunity last week to catch up with Gwen Sebastian, the fabulous Voice alumni who went from our show to singing with Blake Shelton and being nominated for an American Country Countdown Award. Click above to check out Gwen’s new music video, “Small Town Soul,” then click on over to Examiner to find out what Gwen’s up to now and into 2015.
We’re now into our Voice finals! (And I’m now tired, since I had to get up this morning to wait around for the wild card announcement, instead of being able to write my article last night.) Congratulations to Chris, Craig, Matt and Damien on making it into the finale.
Here’s all the stuff you might not have seen this week: