November is set to be a big month for fans of The Voice! Not only are the Season 3 live shows starting on November 5, but a number of artists have new music set to be in your hands this month. Here’s what’s headed your way, in chronological order:
- November 4: Coach Blake Shelton is taping his new Christmas special, which will air on NBC in December. Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas will feature appearances by some of Blake’s former Voice advisors, including Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson, and of course, his wife Miranda Lambert. You can put in your request for free tickets to the taping by visiting this website.
- November 5: The Voice‘s first Season 3 live show airs.
- November 6: Team Cee Lo’s Justin Hopkins (Season 2) releases his live acoustic CD, This Could Happen Anywhere. Having already had the chance to hear it, I can say this is an album The Voice fans do not want to miss. You can hear Justin talk about it in my recent interview with him from his October show in San Diego.
- November 7: The Voice‘s second Season 3 live show airs (postponed due to Election Day).
- November 8: The Voice‘s third Season 3 live show – the first results show – airs on NBC. This show will feature a special live performance by Adam Levine and Maroon 5, as well as the debut of Season 2 winner Jermaine Paul‘s next single. Jermaine’s album will arrive on December 18, the Tuesday before Christmas.
- November 12: The Voice‘s fourth Season 3 live show.
- November 13: The Voice‘s fifth Season 3 live show. Coach Christina Aguilera‘s Lotus, which features guest vocals from Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton, arrives. In addition, Team Christina’s Moses Stone (from Season 2) is releasing his mixtape, Resilient, which includes a track with Lisa Scinta (from Season 3).
- November 20: The Voice‘s sixth Season 3 live show. Team Cee Lo’s Tje Austin (Season 1) drops his new album, Dreamin’ Big.
- November 21: The Voice‘s seventh Season 3 live show.
- November 27: The Voice‘s eighth Season 3 live show.
- November 28: The Voice‘s ninth Season 3 live show.
In other The Voice news, NBC has officially announced a premiere date for Season 4, which will be the first season for new coaches Shakira and Usher. That will start on March 25, 2013.
(c)2012 Brittany Frederick/Big Red Chairs. Appears at Starpulse, Examiner & Fanbolt with permission. All rights reserved. No reproduction permitted.